Choose The Right Film
In today's marketplace, choosing the perfect commercial or residential window film is difficult. An inexperienced customer may be confused by the overwhelming number of films and performance levels. It's up to you, the qualified dealer, to guide them in the right direction when choosing flat glass film.
In the flat glass world, there are various types of flat glass films to choose from - high heat rejection films, low reflective films, colored films, security films, etc... As you help your customers find the right film for their needs. Remember that flat glass films have multiple marketplace applications in contrast to automotive window films. Some film brands easily crossover from commercial to residential applications. It depends on which film works best for a particular installation job.
Here is a quick run down of the various flat glass films offered by Johnson Window Films:
• Sunset Bronze These films have a warm copper look that enhances a country or mountain setting and compliments a commercial building. Sunset Bronze metallized films offer high heat rejection while reducing the level of annoying glare.
• Solar Silver These modern looking films provide high light reflectivity as well as strong heat and UV rejection. An excellent compliment to factory tint glass, Solar Silver's metallized construction will not fade and provides years of strong energy savings.
• ScenicView Scenic View films offer the highest heat and glare rejection available. Suitable for dual pane windows, these films provide low interior light reflectivity creating more optimal day/night views. These metallized films will not fade and provide strong interior fading protection.
• NightScape With a unique reverse hybrid construction of an
• Architectural This designer series offers striking reflective colors including gray, blue, green, and gold. These films offer excellent heat rejection for commercial or residential use.
• UV Clear clear film with 99% UV protection for unique applications such as museums, art galleries and showroom displays.
• Frost White emulates frosted glass and provides obscured privacy. Perfect for bathrooms, entry doors, skylights and office partitioning.
• Whiteout opaque white film that provides total see-thru privacy and is ideal for screening glass walls, doors and building facades.
• Blackout opaque black film that eliminates light passing through glass and can be used for glass curtain walls, building facades and darkrooms.
• Safe Plus (Safety & Security Films) Safe Plus films offer various levels of protection and safeguards glass from numerous environmental effects as well as criminal/terrorist acts. These films are available in a variety of thickness and color shades.
• Defendor A clear, peel and replace, anti-graffiti film designed to combat today's ever-growing vandalism problem.
Before a customer makes a decision, review the glass breakage and seal failure chart to ensure the film meets the correct installation requirements. Preparation prevents installing the wrong type of film for a certain type of window structure.
|© 2009-2014 Johnson Window Films, Inc. Carson, California USA|